Want to delve into the culture and history of Hawai‘i? Our classes and workshops offer a chance for residents and visitors alike to discover Hawai‘i in an authentic manner. Our schedule changes often, but there’s always something happening! We recommend checking in with us to verify time and location.
Monthly Kapa Workshops 2017
- Instructor: Jani Fisher
- Learn the traditions of kapa making, dyeing, and cultivating with Jani Fisher.
- For more information contact Jani Fisher at firstname.lastname@example.org
KEALALEO: Monthly Hawaiian Language
- One Saturday per month. For more information on how to register for these courses email info.HCCOH.org.
Weekly classes at HCCOH
- Kupuna Hula – Mondays and Thursdays from 10-11am.
- Intro to Hawaiian Language – Monday & Wednesdays 4:30pm – 5:30pm
- Community hula – Mondays and Thursdays at 5:30-7pm
- Papa Oli (chanting) – Tuesday and Thursday, 4:30-5:30pm
- Yoga – Saturdays, 9:15-10:15am
- Zumba – Monday and Thursday, 6-7pm
Hālau Hula Na Lei Punahele, under the direction of Kumu Hula Punahele Andrade is now housed at HCCOH
- Keiki Wahine (girls 4-11) — Tuesday and Thursday from 3:30-4:30pm